Why invest in an ISA?
- No tax to pay on any income or profits you make
- Invest up to £20,000 in the current tax year
- Invest from as little as £10 per month
- Select from a range of investment options
- Shield your investments from market volatility with the Cash Account option.
- Switch funds free of charge
- Take control and manage your Stocks & Shares ISAs in one place
- Penalty free access to your savings at any time
Risks to be aware of
Your money will be invested in the stock market and its value will fall as well as rise
Income generated by your investments is variable and not guaranteed
You could get less back than you invested
What else do I need to know?
Charles Stanley Investment Choices clients invest via the Aegon Platform. To find out more about Aegon please click here. There are a number of different types of ISA available in which to invest outside of the Aegon Platform. Further details can be found here along with additional important information. If you require further information, send us an email or call, and we'll be happy to help
Please note that Aegon do not offer a Flexible ISA.
How much does it cost?
- 0.37% per annum to Charles Stanley Investment Choices based on the value of your investments and charged monthly. This pays for the services that we provide to you including our quarterly Investment Choices Magazine
- 0.23% per annum to Aegon based on the value of your investments and charged monthly. This pays the cost of administering your account
A complete breakdown of your charges can be found here.
What do I do next?
- Download and complete the ISA application form. For assistance with your fund selection, consult our latest Investment Choices magazine or contact us and we'll be happy to help
- Return the completed application to Charles Stanley Investment Choices along with your cheque made payable to Cofunds Limited
- If you want to transfer an existing ISA from elsewhere (either Cash or Stocks & Shares), download and complete the ISA Transfer application from the document library